Carolinas Short Lines In Color
By Gary R. Carlson.
Cloth with dust jacket, 8.5x11", 128 glossy pages, color photos throughout. 2015.
"The traditional shortlines of North and South Carolina 1950-80.
- A&RF (Aberdeen and Rockfish)
- Alex (Alexander RR)
- A&EC (Atlantic and East Carolina Rwy)
- A&W (Atlantic and Western)
- B&M (Beaufort and Morehead)
- Blue Ridge
- B&C (Bennettsville and Cheraw RR)
- B U-C (Buffalo, Union-Carolina RR)
- Camp Lejeune
- Cape Fear
- C&NW (Carolina and Northwestern Rwy)
- CS (Carolina Southern)
- CW (Carolina Western)
- CN&L (Columbia, Newberry and Laurens RR)
- D&S (Durham and Southern)
- EC (East Carolina RR)
- E&M (Edgemoor and Manetta Rwy)
- Graham County RR