Chesapeake & Ohio Color Pictorial
By Harry Stegmaier.
Color laminated hardcover, 8.5x11, 128 pages, hundreds of color photos, 100lb coated paper. 2008.
"Featured chapters include:
- The Sunset Years of C&O’s E-unit Fleet
- The Ebb Tide of C&O First Generation Freight Power
- Heavy Duty Road Switchers
- Aging Fleet of Yard Switchers
- Alcos New and Old
- C&O Second Generation Diesels – Both 4 and 6 Axle Units
- GE cracks the EMD Stronghold
- Electric Ore Dock Pushers and Car Ferries
- and much more. Featuring the era just prior to the merger with the Baltimore & Ohio."