Garden Trains Annual 2021
Edited by White River Productions.
Softcover, 11x8.5", 114 glossy pages. 2021.
"Large scale railroading outdoors is magical, and our new Annual brings that to you, just in time for Spring. The debut issue is packed with building and how-to projects along with great layout tours and our Garden Gallery photo feature, filled with great shots from readers like you!
"Brimming with information on prototype trains to flights of fancy and whimsy; whatever your style, you’ll find the Garden Trains Annual is for you.
- A Great Time to Get Started
- There is Something in the Attic
- A Foam Foundation
- Bringing the Great Outdoors, Indoors
- A Century and a Half Back
- Infinity Edges for Outdoor Layouts
- In the Spirit of the “Pennsy” X-23
- All Steamed Up
- The Yet-to-be Popular—Spring Cleaning!
- Bluetooth, R/C & Batteries
- From the Archives: Accucraft Mason Bogie
- Transfer Caboose For the CNE
- My Journey To Here in Large Scale
- Sticks and Stains
- The Spokane Division of the SP
- The Garden Gallery
- Get Started Building!
- The Bachmann Big Hauler
- The Cumbres & Cat Shed Railroad
- Heading Out to the Garden
- Revisiting the Deer Park Subdivision
- 36th National Garden Railway Convention
- GTA 2021 Product Showcase