Trackside 114 Around Peoria 1963-1980
With Ed Johnson
By Ed Johnson.
Cloth with dust jacket, 8.5x11", 128 glossy pages, color photos throughout. 2017.
"Peoria was a seldom-photographed rail hub between Chicago and St. Louis served by a multitude of roads all included in this book, and their successor companies."
- Burlington / Chicago, Burlington & Quincy (CB&Q)
- Chicago & Illinois Midland (C&IM)
- Pekin & Peoria Union (P&PU)
- Illinois central (IC)
- Gulf Moblile & Ohio (GM&O)
- Santa Fe (ATSF)
- Pennsylvania (PRR)
- Chicago North Western (C&NW)
- Nickel Plate (NKP)
- Illinois Terminal (IT)
- Toledo Peoria and Western (TP&W)
- Rock Island (CRI&P)