Trackside 120: Around Canada
with Matthew Herson
By John Riddell.
Cloth with dust jacket, 8.5x11.5", 128 coated pages, color photos throughout. November 1, 2020.
"Tour railway scenes across Canada from 1957 to 1984 via 250 color images from Newfoundland to Vancouver Island and the Yukon Territory.
"Featured views include:
- the last narrow gauge railway operations in Newfoundland
- steam excursions on the CP and CN
- electric commuter operations around Montreal
- early GO train commuter operations around Toronto
- Northern Alberta freight operations near Peace River
- CN operations in the Fraser River canyon
- logging operations on Vancouver Island
- White Pass shovel-nosed diesels in the Yukon."