Trackside around Atlanta 1955-1975 with Howard Robins
By Paul Faulk.
Cloth with dust jacket, 8.5x11", 128 glossy pages, color photos throughout. 2004.
"The rail center of the South is scrutinized in full color by noted photographer Howard Robins.
"Enjoy them all:
- Atlantic Coast Line (ACL)
- Seaboard Air Line (SAL)
- Southery Railway (SOU)
- Atlanta and west Point (A&WP),
- Georga Railroad (GA)
- Central of Georgia (CofG)
- Seaboard Coast Line (SCL)
- Louisville and Nashville ( L&N)
and the other smaller roads that made Atlanta, Georgia such an eclectic mix of railroading in the 1960s."