HOn3 Annual 2017
The NEW How-To Guide for HO Narrow Gauge Modeling
Edited by Chris Lane.
Softcover, 8.5x11", 114 glossy pages, b/w and color photos throughout. 2017.
"HOn3 is all about building narrow gauge trains and layouts, and the 2017 HO3 Annual is the only publication exclusively dedicated to HOn3 narrow gauge model railroading! Our 9th annual edition is packed full of exciting layout tours, in-depth construction projects, and plenty of detailed prototype information, sure to keep your workbench full all year. From California to Maine, and all points between, get on board for narrow gauge fun! Here's a sneak preview of what's inside:
- Model the Alpine Enginehouse
- Scratchbuilt Rio Grande 4-6-0s
- The Alma Garret Mine
- ET&WNC Cranberry Iron Mines
- The New Mexico Modular Club
- Passenger Cars of the Rio Grande Southern
- East Broad Top HOn3 Layout
- And much more!