Railroads Illustrated Annual 2019
Edited by Steve Jessup and Larry Goolsby.
Full color, staple bound, 8.5x11", 115 glossy pages, color photos throughout. 2019.
"The all-new 2019 Railroads Illustrated Annual features more than 100 pages of classic railroad photography and stories, including these outstanding features:
- The Return of Big Boy 4014
- Trains Where Trains Shouldn't Be
- Elevating Railroad Photography
- GE's Game Changer — The Dash-8 Locomotive
- Outside — Railfanning in the Lower 48
- Silver Bow — UP Over the Continental Divide
- The Trials and Tribulations of Train Photography
- Tracing B&O's Old Main Line — Hancock to Cumberland
- Day in North America — March 9, 2019."